Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County California. With my wonderful partner JP as well as my happy dad Henry. A lot of people know me on Instagram and I write about my adventures ranging from highs and lows. My parents brought me into America in 1990, when I was just a year old. I would not be able to share my life story today without my parents' efforts to work to the max and sacrifice. In the hope of having the best life possible I was determined to try the best I could to please them. I determined to achieve my goals. I had a plan in life: go to university and get a corporate job get married buy an apartment and have children. The lifestyle I had thought I would have wasn't what it turned out to be. When I was in 2013, I started anxious about going to work. job. The money and the status was not bringing me joy- I felt that I was throwing my life away to earn a living but I knew that I was meant for more. I was passionate about working out and I enjoyed getting out and about with friends. as I navigated towards this new path in life I discovered my passion for personal training. In 2014, I launched my own business, and in the 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th birthday. Within this industry, there are not many Asian females. In the coaching industry, I want to change the world by providing quality training to aid others to become more healthy and happy. I am also committed to helping others become empowered so that they can reach their goals, follow their passions and live your life to the fullest. My career exploded as I was experiencing the most success in my entire life. However, my mother passed away just when my career began to take off. Her battle for 8 years with Scleroderma is over, and she lies in Heaven. She will forever remain in my thoughts and brain. If you don't realize it initially, the universe can be a bit elusive in offering us the things we need. My loss has impacted my life in a variety of ways. I believe her passing gave me an opportunity to begin an entirely new chapter. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to move on into her new chapter, and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. The 30's are the only that I truly feel like I'm living my life. The purpose of the story I am sharing is to inform you that, you are not alone. I would like you to feel that love is real and that a therapy session can be normal. Your health is truly your greatest asset. As death is all that we can have I wish you a great time in living your life to the fullest and leave without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Oneil measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Annasophia Robb measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size